.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

99neon sign iDOH

But not the lonely one. A new design, new design.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, NY

Records go through many stages. The blog stage is just one of them.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Things To Look For

Coming soon on the blog...

Beermaking with Matthew and Dr. Vinny!
Endless debate with myself over whether to get a video iPod or be happy with my three-year-old iPod that is full!
Album of the Year nominees at Thanksgiving!
More Netflix movie reviews! (Yes, I did one already!)
Embarassing poems I delete the next day!
Riveting birthday shout-outs!
More inane commentary from you morons wonderful people who read this!
Dan, I'm moving to Europe on Monday!
And much, much more!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooohh... Dr V beer!! Just in time for Crimbo too. Shame I wont be able to have any. :(

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home