.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

99neon sign iDOH

But not the lonely one. A new design, new design.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, NY

Records go through many stages. The blog stage is just one of them.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Rain

Tired of listening to the rain patter against my air conditioner, I decided to venture out. Rudy warned me not to. I had no jacket. The streets were flooded. All of a sudden the air felt like October. It's cleansing I told Rudy.

From underneath my umbrella, I made it a few blocks, managing a couple of photos before racing back and removing my half-soaked clothes. It's cold out there Rudy, I said. I told you he replied.




"After a heavy rainfall, poems titled RAIN pour in from across the nation."
- a teenaged Sylvia Plath, quoting a rejection slip

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that was a beautiful entry indeed! I approve ;)
Also, the first pic is great. what camera do you use?

3:57 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Sony Cybershot P100 (5.1 megapixel)

The second photo also came out kinda neat, too, but the smallerized version isn't as impressive.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet. you should get a flickr account!

4:39 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

i want to. are they free?

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes they are!

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home