.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

99neon sign iDOH

But not the lonely one. A new design, new design.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, NY

Records go through many stages. The blog stage is just one of them.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Digg It!

My first submitted story to Digg

Air America Podcasts No Longer Free

Been enjoying my free podcasts of The Majority Report and The Mike Malloy Show. Now, apparently, it'll cost $70 a year to get them. I can see why they need to charge, but $70!

*

You know, I currently listen to about 50 podcasts. What's going to happen when all these podcasters start trying to make money? If I have to pay $70 just to get TWO of them, what about the other 48? That's 24 x 70 + the Air America 70 = $1,750 a year! Not good. I'd rather they stuck ads in there to keep it free. Otherwise, podcasting is on the outs as far as I'm concerned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home