Things to add to the Marcus monkey list
- Pretended to be a penguin and tried to pass his "egg" (in the form of a jar of Barilla pasta sauce) to Corey using his thighs.
- Shoved a picture of Bunny slippers with ferocious teeth into Rudy's face.
- Took all night just to give me a copy of a simple sound file.
But:
- Retrieved the keys I left in the laundry room and brought in my laundry at 2 a.m. because I was asleep.
We will miss him when he goes.
Party Update:
19 yes, 3 maybe, 16 no, 84 still to respond
- Shoved a picture of Bunny slippers with ferocious teeth into Rudy's face.
- Took all night just to give me a copy of a simple sound file.
But:
- Retrieved the keys I left in the laundry room and brought in my laundry at 2 a.m. because I was asleep.
We will miss him when he goes.
Party Update:
19 yes, 3 maybe, 16 no, 84 still to respond








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home