.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

99neon sign iDOH

But not the lonely one. A new design, new design.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, NY

Records go through many stages. The blog stage is just one of them.

Friday, December 02, 2005

My Christmas List, for your convenience

I will be adding to this, so check back:

1. 60 GB (aka video) iPod, white (*or maybe just an Apple Store gift certificate/money to buy one because the current ones apparently scratch way too easily and I might wait until early next year to see if they fix the problem first*)



2. iPod accessories to go with it (AC Adapter, noise-cancelling over-the-ear headphones, dock)

3. Monty Python DVDs (the only one I currently have is Holy Grail)

My first choice would be this one - I would love you forever if you got me it:



4. Subscription to Wired magazine



5. Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me on DVD



6. Soundtrack from Scorcese's Dylan film



7. Wilco's new live CD



8. Money



9. Money



10. Money



11. Socks (just kidding)



12. Johnny Cash, Live At Folsom Prison



13. Scene It? DVD game - MUSIC EDITION



14. iSight video camera



15. Books (Murakami stuff, As I Lay Dying, Atlas Shrugged, House of Seven Gables, In Cold Blood, Hitchhikers Guide (thanks Dan!), etc. etc.)

16. Flickr pro account

17. A frame for my new Innocence Mission poster (the guy who sold it to me said it was 36" x 21")

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

had you been serious about the socks, i woiuld've gotten you some. but well. you weren't.

5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too late for all those additions. I'm done saving, shopping and wrapping - unless, of course, you need socks!!! Can't wait until you are home with us for Christmas! Love you, Mom

7:18 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

Murakami sucks.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home