.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

99neon sign iDOH

But not the lonely one. A new design, new design.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, NY

Records go through many stages. The blog stage is just one of them.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

My friends have blogs

I've been linking to them in my links bar, but I figured I'd give them a plug anyway, since G. has a new blog that actually gets comments (unlike certain other blogs I know). Just click their friendly faces for links.





Okay, I know other people with blogs, so if you guys want to be linked here, just send me your url and a link to a photo of you I can use.

5 Comments:

Blogger Geoff G. said...

Damn, I'm hot!

Where was that taken? I can't identify the locale....

8:46 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

that's from Indian buffet, the day we went next door to the ol' Jackson Diner

10:17 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

Prefer if you use one of these:
http://www.cosmonautninjaartschool.com/uploaded_images/fatfuck-785163.jpg
http://www.cosmonautninjaartschool.com/uploaded_images/typical-711363.jpg

12:12 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Done.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Derek said...

That one with the beard was pretty sweet, though.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home