.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

99neon sign iDOH

But not the lonely one. A new design, new design.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, NY

Records go through many stages. The blog stage is just one of them.

Monday, February 13, 2006

If you dislike the Mac mouse experience...

The Dark Side might have a solution.

Haven't tried it yet. But I will play around with it later in the week. I am one of many (I suspect) Mac switchers who still use a Microsoft mouse because they just can't quite get used to the Mac scrolling (and, especially, love to right click). The scrolling difference doesn't bother me as much these days, but when I go from InDesign at work to InDesign at home, I find a significant difference - and I prefer the work scroll.

Right now, though, I'm not in Hobo, I'm posting on a PC and the scrolling on XP is driving me crazy, so maybe this won't help after all.


(Thanks to Plastic Bugs for the tip).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home